Start your own Smallprint business!
- to be your own boss
- to be home-based, while getting out and about and interacting with your community and the wider area
- to have the flexibility to run a business around your other commitments
- to develop a business that can act as a primary or secondary household income
- to start and run a successful business without the initial high investment and risk
- to generate innovative ideas to increase sales and boost brand awareness
- ongoing support and mentorship to cut the learning curve and fast track your success
We want franchisees that are...
- self motivated and organised, enthusiastic and driven
- great with children and people of all ages
- confident using computers and the internet
- friendly and outgoing
- willing to be part of a wider team and network
- ready to bring Smallprint to customers in their community
To find out more and register your interest in our franchise, please visit our dedicated franchise website: The Franchise for Mums